Search

Loading

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

My latest blog and article

Dear visitors,
 You know that I am continually writing articles in hubpages and blogs. I have created a new blog  
Jain and Jainism.
This is my latest blog that deals with Jain, Jainism, Jain society, culture, philosophy et al.

My latest article in hubpages is 
Comparison of Indian and American stock markets: Updates

This is an appendix to the article below. I have been updating comparison of both the stock markets since the first one published. This is about  Sensex and Dow Jones.
Comparison of Indian and American stock markets

Link to all my articles 

Thanks,
Jyoti Kothari

(Jyoti Kothari, Proprietor, Vardhaman Gems, Jaipur represents Centuries Old Tradition of Excellence in Gems and Jewelry. He is also ISO 9000 professional)

allvoices

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jyoti,

I found your blog Jain and Jainism very interesting and rich with contents.

Your articles in Hubpages are also very descriptive.